Nursing students are always advised to get good laptops which increases their productivity. The Best Laptop For Nursing Student, allow you to fit different substantial e-books and patient informational data without running out of capacity.
The graduate nursing students need a laptop that is thin, lightweight, sturdy, and provides buttery smooth performance as well as flitting between home, a college with regular visits to the hospital.
The nursing students clearly don’t need the utilization of heavy apps. While they require a decent device that can easily run the Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel.
Also, it allows you to do a bit of Internet browsing for researches and other academic activities.
But, finding the best laptop out of the number of devices available in the market can be an exhausting task. From this article, we try to help you to choose the Best Laptop For Nursing Student with its special features, pros, and cons.
List of the top 10 Best Laptop For Nursing Student:
HP Envy 15:
- CPU: 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-10750H
- RAM: 16GB
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Display: 15.6-inch FHD IPS Touch (1920 x 1080)
- GPU: 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
- Battery: Up to 19 hours
The new HP Envy 15 is a powerful convertible laptop, features a responsive touch panel and security enhancements. This 2-in-1 notebook stacks in a top-of-the-line Intel Core i7-10750H chipset.
It featured a processor that is capable of reaching turbo clock speeds of up to 5GHz. It is integrated with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU with 4GB VRAM that allows you to play recreational games. For storage, it has 16GB RAM for efficient multitasking.
It is the 1080p display, with the 15.6-inch screen making way for 100 percent sRGB color gamut and micro-edge paneling for additional productivity.
It offers immensely from the 19-hour battery backup. All in one, HP Envy 15 is probably the best-suited laptop for a nursing student, intern, or professional.
- 10th gen Hex-Core CPU
- Decent gaming hardware
- Innovative cooling tech
- Upgradeable RAM
- Wi-Fi 6 support
- Insanely powerful battery
- Touchscreen display
- No Thunderbolt 3 port
Asus ZenBook 15:
- CPU: 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-10510U
- RAM: 16GB
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Display: 15.6-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160)
- GPU: 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q
- Battery: Up to 9 hours
The Asus ZenBook 15 is one of the Best Laptop For Nursing Student. It offers best-in-class design, dual-screen functionality, and innovative keyboard positioning,
This machine has a power-efficient Intel Core i7-10510U processor to handle WebMD, Skyscape, and other resource-intensive software modules with ease. With supports the Turbo Boost technology and ensures the highest possible clock speeds of up to 4.9GHz.
The ZenBook 15 is integrated with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GPU Max-Q, clubbed with 4GB. It can handle every high-end AAA title at 1080p resolution.
You get a 15.6-inch screen, flaunting an overall resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. Its 4K Ultra HD panel is adequately bright.
It also offers a backlit keyboard, touch-based trackpad, or ScreenPad 2.0 that doubles down as a secondary 5.65-inch display, powerful speakers, integrated IR webcam, and serviceable microphones.
ZenBook 15 is quite portable and easy to carry around as it weighs 3.6 pounds. It gives a 9-hour battery backup.
- 10th gen chipset
- ErgoLift design for better typing, airflow, and acoustic output
- Flaunts the innovative ScreenPad 2.0
- Wi-Fi 6 support
- Stellar display
- No Thunderbolt 3 support
- Middling webcam
Apple MacBook Pro:
- CPU: 8-core M1 delivers up to 2.8x faster
- GPU: 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster
- RAM: 8GB of unified
- Storage: 256GB or 512GB SSD
- Display: 13-inch LED-backlit Retina display
- Weight: 0 pounds (1.4 kg)
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- OS: Mac OS
Apple MacBook Pro is one of the Best Laptops For Biology Majors. It comes with newly designed Apple-designed M1 chips in the CPU processor which is 2.8x fastest.
It is powered by Mac OS. It has 8 GB of RAM integrated and paired with storage up to 512 GB Superfast SSD storage.
It is a very lightweight laptop and weighs just 3.0 pounds (1.4 kg). It has excellent battery life as it offers continuous 20 hours of battery without recharging.
This Macbook is also perfect for Biology Majors student scriptwriters, machine learning, or any web developer.
Moreover, it has an 8-core GPU with 5 times faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games. It comes with an M1 chip that features a 13-inch Retina display with 500 nits brightness.
There is also a FaceTime HD camera with an advanced image signal processor for clear, fast video calls. This type of machine helps to complete all the tasks faster, better, and easier.
- Incredible Battery Life
- CPU is 2.8x faster
- Retina display with 500 nits Brightness
- 5x faster GPU Performance
- Machine Learning Level Performance
- Display Bezels
Acer Aspire 5:
- CPU: 10th Generation AMD Ryzen 3 3200u
- GPU: Vega 3 Graphics
- RAM: 4GB/8GB/16GB
- Storage: Up to 256GB PCle SSD+1 TB HDD
- Display: 6-inches LED-backlit IPS display
- Weight: 97 pounds (1.80 kg)
- Battery Life: Up to 7.5 hours
- OS: Windows 10 in S Mode
Acer Aspire 5 is an excellent budget laptop that features great performance under the budget of 600$.
It comes with amazing feature and configuration which is best for online training. Also, it comes with an 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8145U processor which clocked up to 3.4GHz. For multitasking, this laptop is backed with 8GB of dual-channel RAM.
For storage, it has 256GB of SSD storage space. For graphics, it is loaded with 2GB of NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics. For display, it has got 15.6 inches of full HD widescreen LED-lit IPS display and with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
This laptop provides you 15 hours of battery backup on a single charge. It is also backed up with Acer True Harmony audio system for better audio.
- Attractive design
- Good build quality
- Very long battery life
- Ample memory and storage
- Great audio
- No keyboard backlight
- Cheap-feeling touchpad
Microsoft Surface Pro 7:
- CPU: 10th Gen Intel Quad-Core i5-1035G4
- GPU: Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Display: 3 inches
- Weight: 69 pounds (0.76 kg)
- Battery Life: Up to 10.5 hours
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
Surface Pro 7 is the best choice for those who are studying or get specific certificates for entering IT work.
This laptop is capable of long hours of multitasking because of its convenient design. It provides a full desktop environment through an external monitor. You can attach an external keyboard, mouse, and a few extra ports with this laptop.
This laptop provides fast Ethernet connections to manage your work. It provides a long-lasting battery life of 11 hours or longer.
- Easy to use.
- Long-lasting battery life.
- Comes with a high-quality display.
- This laptop doesn’t provide a lot of ports.
- It can be a little expensive.
Also, Read this:
Top 10+ Best Laptop For Information Technology Student (2021 Models):
Acer Swift 3:
- CPU: AMD Hexa-Core Ryzen 5 4500U
- GPU: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- RAM: 8GB DRD4
- Storage: 512GB/1TB/2TB SSD
- Display: 14 inches FHD IPS display
- Weight: 65 pounds (1.20 kg)
- Battery Life: Up to 11.5 hours
- OS: Windows 10 Home
Acer Swift 3 has Ryzen 5 4500U CPU inside, which defeats its Intel opposition in raw performance. It also includes a backlit keyboard, for easy to type to spring’s response.
It comes with a fingerprint reader on the deck for quick login and the chassis is made of aluminum and magnesium.
This laptop paired with 8GB DDR4 SDRAM memory and 512GB / 1 TB / 2TB solid-state drive. For performance, it is powered by a 2.3 GHz base frequency with the latest and powerful enough AMD Ryzen 5 processor, AMD Hexa-Core Ryzen 5 4500U.
It can extend its frequency up to 4.0 GHz, 3 MB L2 / 8MB L3 cache, and 6 threads. For display, it offers a screen resolution of (1920 x 1080) with a 14-inch Full HD Comfy View IPS Technology Display. Also, it has integrated AMD Radon graphics.
For connectivity, it comes with 1 x USB Type-C port, 1 x USB Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, a headphone, and a microphone combo jack.
It includes a long-lasting battery, battery life up to 11.5 hours, a delta including accessory has 16GB Micro SD Card.
Google PixelBook Go:
- CPU: 8th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor
- GPU: Intel Integrated
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128 GB SSD
- Display: 3-inches brilliant Touchscreen Display
- Weight: 33 pounds (1.05 kg)
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours
- OS: Chrome OS Auto updates
Google offered Pixelbook Go with an awesome keyboard and a 1080p webcam. It is a Chromebook laptop designed with 2 pounds and 13 mm thin, and a battery life of up to 12 hours.
It is powered by the 8th gen Intel Core i5 processor and has a faster Chrome OS auto-update. This device comes with a Titan C security chip and built-in antivirus software to help protect your data.
It works on Google Pixel, by which you can easily work online using your Pixel’s LTE connection. The battery performance is so excellent; it gives you 12 hours of long battery life.
- Excellent battery life
- It has a Titan C security chip
- Restrictive storage
- Doesn’t support on-device applications
HP ENVY x360 2-in-1 Laptop:
- CPU: 2.1GHz AMD Ryzen 5 3500U (quad-core, 6MB cache, up to 3.7GHz with Boost)
- Graphics: AMD Vega 8
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- Screen: 13.3=inch, 1,920 x 1,080, IPS touchscreen
- Storage: 256GB NVMe SSD
- Optical drive: N/A
- Ports: 1x USB-C, 2x USB-A 3.1, MicroSD
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo
- Camera: HD IR web camera
- Weight: 2.8 pounds (1.27 kg)
The HP Envy x360 13 two-in-one laptop and one of the Best Laptop For Nursing Student. It’s a small and lightweight device as it weighs only under 3 pounds (1.3 kg).
It is powered by an AMD Ryzen 5-4500U processor conveyed execution past. It includes quick Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0. It is two-in-one that is prepared for telecommuting or distant adapting.
It is a genuinely lengthy time span and streaming music, perusing, composing, and fundamental photograph altering everything can be done with ease.
Overall, the HP Envy x360 13 is a brilliant little two-in-one with better quality.
- Thin, light, and spiffy-looking
- Above-average performance
- Nifty automatic camera shutter
- Comfortable keyboard
- Aggressive pricing, given components, and build quality
- Cramped touchpad
Lenovo IdeaPad S145:
- CPU: Intel Celeron / Pentium / Core i3, i5, i7
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics / Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- RAM: 4GB / 8GB
- Screen: 15.6-inch 1,366 x 768-resolution TN anti-glare
- Storage: 1TB HDD / 128GB / 256GB / 512GB SSD
- OS: Windows 10
Lenovo’s IdeaPad S145 comes with an Intel Core i7 processor. It is intended to stay up with you regardless of the assignment.
It comes with a range of secure storage options, incorporating a hybrid SSD with a hard disc drive. It is a 15.6-inch, 1366 x 768 IPS matte completion display that gives admirable image quality.
For connectivity, it has USB 3.1 ports, a single USB 2.0 port, an HDMI port, and an earphone/amplifier combo jack. It also includes the Wi-Fi 802.11 AC and Bluetooth 4.0.
Overall, Lenovo IdeaPad S145 is a good laptop option for nursing school students.
- Very affordably priced.
- Fairly robustly built for a budget machine.
- Large screens and plentiful storage are definite positives in this price bracket.
- So-so low-resolution screen.
- Battery life isn’t great.
- 1TB hard drive might be capacious, but it’s not fast.
- Best Laptop For Nursing Student
Wrapping it up:
These are the latest and Best Laptop For Nursing Student that suits every nursing student.
The best specifications would be an i5 processor with at least 8 gigs of RAM. A 4K UHD screen seems an unnecessary upgrade so that it does not break the computing experience.
The device must have a good display and it must be portable. A machine with 8GB RAM and a laptop with 16GB would be the better option. A dedicated graphic processor is not needed.