Smartwatches are very popular among teenagers. These watches can track every workout activity. The Best Smartwatch For Teens can provide an easy way to receive information, dismiss or reply to notifications or messages on your smartphone without any need of taking it out of your pocket. They have the best-in-class companion that every teenager’s wrist deserves.
This is a list of a smartwatch for teenagers with an age of 12+ years comprises a wide range of watches. These are the Best Smartwatch For Teens that will satisfy each and everyone’s needs such as going to a friend’s party, family get-to-gather, and occasional functions, or for outings, you can always customize their style with these smartwatches.
So, here is an elite list of some of the cool smartwatches that will perfectly complement the style of young boys and girls.
Top 7 Best Smartwatch For Teens (Young Boys and Girls)
Garmin Venu Sq:
Garmin Venu Sq keeps you updated about everything you should know from heart rate to stress levels and body battery, the smartwatch keeps track of almost everything. It is compatible with Android and iPhone and offers a user-friendly mobile app as well.
- Sensors are precise and give accurate details on the screen.
- Screen shows call and text notifications
- Has Garmin Pay in this watch that lets you pay without any physical cards.
- Impressive battery life lasts for around six days on a complete charge. The Water-resistant watch uses smart algorithms to help women keep track of their menstrual cycles.
This smartwatch has a silicone strap which makes the watch comfortable to wear all day and it is gentle to the skin. It is specially designed for teenagers; as it has a big touchscreen that is super-bright, and there is minimal glare, even in the sun.
It comes with the 20 pre-loaded apps, by which your kid chooses any mode such as running or walking. Overall, Garmin Venu Sq is the Best Smartwatch For Teens.
- Impressive heart rate tracking
- It comes with features like hydration tracking and sleep monitoring
- Comfortable to wear
- It lets you pay using Garmin Pay
- Ultimate touch response
- The GPS isn’t very reliable in tracking your location
- You cannot answer calls with it
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3:
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is compatible with iOS Android smartphones, and comfortable to wear, and has a long-lasting battery. It also includes built-in GPS, by which you can even track the route you followed during the job.
- Controlling the music to checking whose calling/texting.
- The Super-durable screen of the watch.
- Loaded with numerous sensors.
- Samsung Smartwatch mobile app to download PDF reports of your fitness.
- Comes with an oximeter to keep a check on the blood oxygen levels that are beneficial during these times.
- Trip detection.
Overall, Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is an amazing option for a fitness freak who needs a sporty watch. It is water-resistant to up 5 ATM and it has Tizen OS that’s easy to use, and teenagers can learn the newly-launched features quickly.
- Functional and classy design
- Intuitive rotating bezel
- Highly accurate sensors for fitness tracking
- It lets you make calls and revert to messages
- It doesn’t support fast charging
- Restricted third-party access
Amazfit GTS Fitness Smartwatch:
Amazfit is a budget-friendly and attractive watch with an amazing battery life of 14-days, the watch gives you a seamless experience.
This watch is compatible with Android and iPhone, and you can check notifications or control music just with some clicks. It has an AMOLED display that is super-bright and resistant to scratches.
It also included multiple sensors onboard, such as a heart rate sensor and oximeter, and built-in 12 exercising modes that you can use to track your performance.
- The bigger display and the display turn on when you turn your wrist.
- Bluetooth connectivity is great.
- It is ultra-lightweight.
- The water-resistant watch with 5ATM water resistance.
Overall, Amazfit is a complete package you can buy under your budget. It includes a user-friendly mobile app that records your data and lets you share it with people.
- Amazing battery life
- Smart notifications, including text, calls, and reminders
- AMOLED display with scratch-resistant coating
- Offers Bluetooth music control
- You cannot reply to calls or texts.
- The weather feature isn’t very accurate
Apple Watch SE Smartwatch:
Apple’s latest smartwatch is the best smartwatch for the iPhone users as this watch can work with an Android phone.
- Quickly access the notifications and can use the watch to track fitness.
- The silicone band offers a snug fit.
- The swim proof design
- Availability of the Family Setup feature.
- The advanced heart rate sensor.
This watch offers over an Always-On display with other upgrades to the software and hardware, which makes this watch feel more like a real watch and less like a novelty athletic tracker.
The fitness feature of the Apple Watch 5 includes the heart rate monitor, accelerometer, and GPS. It includes the compass which indicates the location and elevation in collaboration with the GPS.
Overall, Apple Watch SE is a casual smartwatch that’s stylish and keeps one fit.
- Supports Apple Pay
- Built-in GPS and voice assistant support
- You can make calls with it
- Faster and better performance
- The watch is expensive
- Doesn’t have Blood oxygen and Electrical heart sensor
Fitbit Sense Smartwatch for Teenagers:
Fitbit Sense smartwatch comes equipped with multiple features such as the on-wrist skin temperature, and that’s a unique and useful feature. It is easy to use a smartwatch and is compatible with iPhone and Android devices. It has everything an enthusiast teenager can need, such as automatic exercise mode detection, and sleep tracking.
- You can download the Fitbit App to activate the Fitbit Pay feature.
- The always-on display looks great.
- All new ECG App support tracks the heart rate.
- The battery lasts around six days.
- Includes the Find My Phone feature.
- It has a smart wake and reminder feature.
Overall, this smartwatch is a good option for teenagers who need ultimate convenience in their life to get notifications for calls, texts, and much more.
- Monitors skin temperature
- User-friendly interface and easy to use
- Free 6-month Premium Trial
- Supports fast charging
- You may face some issues with the GPS
- The watch feels a bit heavy
Fitbit Versa 3 Teenagers Smartwatch:
Fitbit Versa 3 is compatible with iPhone and Android smartphones. It has a bigger touchscreen. This smartwatch is a perfect all-rounder as it offers mixed features of a fitness tracker and a smartwatch. It comes with built-in GPS, and it helps in calculating the speed, distance, and time taken during the workout.
The all-day active heart rate sensor keeps track of the heartbeat rate and sends quick push notifications after detecting irregular drops and hikes in the heartbeat rate. Versa 3 is a perfect smartwatch for teenagers, who need continuous entertainment as it offers music controls.
You can control the volume, play/pause music, and can do a lot of things with this smartwatch. Further, it features Fitbit Pay, and you can make quick payments using the watch. The built-in voice assistant makes it easy to set alarms, reminders, and to activate other features such as the stopwatch.
The battery lasts around six days on a complete charge, so Fitbit Versa is a good choice for active teenagers. The smartwatch has a water-resistance ability of 50 meters, and you can keep wearing it while swimming.
Furthermore, the watch comes in a durable casing and is available with a small and large band that you can use as per your preference and wrist size.
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Supports Fitbit Pay
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Connects to Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- The side button is hard to press
- Slow mobile syncing
Fitbit Versa Fitness Tracking Smartwatch:
Fitbit Versa comes with 24/7 heart rate monitoring and sleep stages, it keeps track of your heart rate trends and cardio fitness level. It offers you real-time stats while you are undergoing a workout.
- It boasts a battery life of 4+ days.
- Adorned with a supremely light case, this slim and casual activity monitor watch.
- It is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- You can receive calls, calendars, text, and other phone notifications.
With this smartwatch, you can access a range of fitness, finance, social, sports, and more apps. It includes the Fitbit App, by which you can maintain a log of your period, record symptoms, and track your cycle over time to learn about your period patterns.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Hypoallergenic strap material
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Handy under-interface
- Battery life isn’t that great
- Watch faces take time to load
- Best Smartwatch For Teens
Selecting the Best Smartwatch For Teens can be a confusing thing but there are fantastic options from companies like Samsung, Fitbit, and Garmin.
We also recommend some of the factors which have to be considered while shopping for the smartwatch which are: Compatibility, Comfort, Battery life, Water Resistance, Charging and specific Features as per the user’s needs.