Screen capture is an essential feature for all smartphones to capture your screen. You can refer to this guide about How to Take Screenshot in Redmi in a simple way.
Take a Screenshot with your Xiaomi or Redmi is real easy. We will show you four unique ways to capture screen. You can choose any of them according to your preference.
Today in this article, we will discuss How to Take Screenshot in Redmi and Xiaomi mobile phones.
4 Methods – How to Take Screenshot in Redmi:
If you are also looking at the ways about the How to Take Screenshot in Redmi Note 8 Pro, and How to Take Screenshot in Redmi Note 8 Pro. Then you may use any of them.
Method 1 – Old and Easiest Method:
- Firstly, press the Menu button and Volume down button simultaneously for about 1 or 2 seconds.
- After that, when your phone screen is captured, the screen will flash, and you’ll hear the shutter sound.
- Then, the message appears on the screen that says “Screenshot captured”.
Method 2- From the Notification Shade:
- Firstly, bring up what you like to capture on your Xiaomi & Redmi phone screen.
- Then, slide down to open the notification panel from the top of the screen.
- After that, slide left to open the quick tools and settings screen and tap on Screenshot, and you are done.
Method 3- A Three-Finger Swipe (And More):
- Firstly from any screen, you can simply swipe three fingers downwards to take a screenshot.
- Then, the phone’s display should flash to indicate a successful gesture.
- Your screenshot will hang around in the top right corner for several seconds for quick access.
How to Do A Screenshot on Samsung S4 (4 Easiest Methods):
Method 4- The Quick-Ball Method:
The quick-ball is a free-floating dock with a set of several used actions (home, recent menu, and more). For taking screenshot shortcuts, this method is available via this menu.
- Firstly, to enable the quick-ball dock, visit Settings > Additional Settings > Quick ball.
- Then, tap the Turn on Quick ball toggle to enable the menu.
- Now, you can see a curved line on the right edge of your screen — tap it to access the Quick ball menu.
- From here, tap the scissors icon to capture the screen and you will get the screenshot.
- How to Take Screenshot in Redmi
- How to Take Screenshot in Redmi Note 9
- How to Take Screenshot in Redmi Note 8 Pro
Take a Screenshot is a really easy method. These are all about the methods for How to Take Screenshot in Redmi mobile phones, such as Mi, Mi Note, Redmi, Redmi Note.
You can choose according to your preference and capture your favorite things.