Taking a screenshot on your Vivo V5 Lite (Vivo 1609) is very helpful if you want to share your mobile screen with your friends. Thus, in this article, we will discuss on How to Take Screenshot in Vivo 1609.
After learning it, you make a screenshot and can send that WhatsApp conversation, Tinder, Instagram story, Facebook photo, or video frame in the memory of your device.
How to Take Screenshot in Vivo 1609:
Basically, there are mainly two methods for taking a screenshot on your Vivo smartphone which is as follows-
METHOD 1:- How to Take Screenshot in Vivo V5:-
Step 1: To take a screenshot, go to the screen you want to take the screenshot of your Vivo V5 Lite ( 1609).
Step 2: Now, press the power key simultaneously and the volume key down in your Device.
Step 3: The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your mobile.
Step 4: After that, click on the captured image. From there, you will be able to edit it, trim it or send it to your contacts or share it on social media.
METHOD 2: How to Take Screenshot in Vivo Mobile:-
Step 1: Firstly, go to the screen you want to capture the screen on your Vivo mobile.
Step 2: Now, open the notification bar of your Vivo V5 Lite (1609) by sliding your finger from the top of the screen down. Then, press the “Screenshot” icon.
Step 3: With this, the captured image is automatically saved in the gallery of your phone.
How to View Your Location History in Google Maps: 3 Ways To Manage Your Location:
About the Vivo 1609 V5:
The Vivo V5 is known to be ‘Selfie Expert’ because of its 20MP selfie sensor, which is assisted by a wide aperture lens, moonlight flash, and the new beautify software.
- Display: 5.5-inch, 720p HD, 2.5D Glass
- Processor: 64-Bit octa-core MediaTek MT6750 Chipset, Mali T860 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3
- Internal Storage: 32GB, expandable up to 128GB (Hybrid slot)
- Software: Android Marshmallow-based Funtouch OS 2.6
- Primary Camera: 13MP rear camera, PDAF, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 20MP Sony IMX376 1/2.78″ sensor, front moonlight flash, F/2.0 aperture lens
- Dimensions and Weight: 153.8mm x 75.5mm x 7.55mm and 154 Grams
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Others: 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C, HiFi audio (AK4376 audio chip), OTG, Fingerprint sensor
- Fast fingerprint sensor
- Good audio quality
- Decent battery backup
- Selfie camera overexposes backdrop
- Software feels unrefined
- How to Take Screenshot in Vivo 1609
- How to Take Screenshot in Vivo Mobile
- How to Take Screenshot in Vivo V5
At last, we hope that you have successfully taken a Vivo V5 Lite (Vivo 1609) screenshot.